B-Stock (Reconditioned/Open Box) Product Warranty
ELAC Americas Inc. warrants to the original purchaser that this product be free from defects and or workmanship, unless otherwise stated in product description, for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. During this time period, repair or replacement of parts will be free of charge to the original owner (See below limitations). Shipping to and return from the repair center will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
- Warranty begins on the date of original purchase from an authorized ELAC Americas Inc. dealer.
- Product is warranted only if used in home applications within the max power rating specified in this manual. Commercial use of this product is not warranted.
- Product that has been modified or altered in anyway will not be warranted.
- Product that has been abused or subjected to faulty equipment will not be warranted.
- Products with defaced or removed serial numbers will not be warranted.
If service is required
In the event that service is required, please contact ELAC America at 714-252-8843 or at email@example.com to arrange for service or replacement. You will be responsible to provide proof of purchase (Copy or original sales receipt). Shipping to and from our repair center will be the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Warranty Outside of North America
This warranty applies to products purchased in the United States and Canada. For warranty claims outside of North America please contact the local dealer/distributor in the country of purchase.